The at risk period on 11/1/2018 will be moved to 1:30 pm onwards due to other commitments in the normal morning slot.
Work will include:
1. Returning four x86 compute nodes to service.
2. Firmware updates on the login nodes (rebooting at 1:30pm)
3. Firmware updates on storage nodes from 2pm.
(2) will affect you as you will lose connectivity to the login nodes for around 20 minutes.
(3) may cause some loss in I/O capacity on the storage nodes for around 2 hours as the nodes are patched and rebooted.
(1) should not affect you, apart from having more compute resource afterwards.